We provide individual therapy to adults (18+). At present, we do not provide couples, marital, premarital, or family therapy. Additionally, we offer medication management to clients who are in treatment with a Re-New therapist.
Our regular, non-insurance fee for individual therapy is $170 for Psychologists and $150 for Master’s level Therapists per 55-minute session. Our regular, non-insurance fee for one hour medication evaluations is $250 and follow ups are $100. Group therapy ranges from $40 to $60 per group session. Sliding scale available with pre-licensed therapists. During your initial consultation you can discuss with your therapist what might work best for your budget.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice or not showing for an appointment will incur a charge of $75 due prior to the next scheduled appointment.
We accept payment in the form of cash, checks, or credit cards (through Square) and have morning, midday, evening, and weekend appointments available.
Prior to your first session you will receive by email a packet of information that will include a personal history form, HIPAA information, and information about our policies. Please have these forms completed prior to your session so that you will have ample time to discuss your concerns and goals for therapy during your initial meeting.
As a rule, Re-New does not take on new clients who are in need of documentation for situations such as:
- Court Cases of any kind (e.g., an open court case, probation, lawsuits, etc.)
- Assessment (e.g., Fitness for Service, Medical Procedures, Study Abroad, comfort or therapy pet, etc)
- Academic reasons (e.g., seeking an Incomplete in a course, fitness to return to school or work, completing therapy as a course requirement)
- A new or pending short/long-term disability case
- Any other situation in which a third party needs documentation from a therapist on behalf of a client
We understand, however, that these situations may arise during the period in which a current client is seeking treatment or after treatment has been terminated. In such cases the following fees will apply:
- Preparing letters for third parties: $100 per letter
- Completing forms for third parties (excluding 3 question Security Clearance Forms): $100
- Printing and mailing or faxing a client’s complete treatment record to a third party: $50
Please note that Re-New does not provide letters or documentation for emotional support, comfort, or therapy animals.